LEARNING A LANGUAGE SHOULD BE FUN!
My name is Ayelén Sartor. I'm a psychologist, traveler, freelance writer and spanish teacher from Argentina.
When I finished my studies in psychology, I started traveling around North and South America, Oceania, South East Asia (and now Europe) in an attempt to study and have a better understanding of the diverse cultures around the world.
One of the most valuable things during my travels was to learn a new language. There are many reasons why to learn a language is important, mine was because of my travels and getting close to the cultures and you probably have your owns and thats perfect!
I'm here because I'd love to help you with your language learning journey!
I absolutely enjoy teaching Spanish and I want to spread this vibe to students from all over the world :)
I offer customized courses for all your needs
* Formal conversation
* Freestyle-informal Conversation
* Slang and common expressions
* Structured/Systematic course
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
*How does Spanish The World work?
Easy. Just book your free first session with no compromise (30 mins). We will have a session by Skype to identify your level and goals and to meet each other. Then... pack and be ready! we will take a language journey together!
*How do I book?
To book, send me an email saying when you would like to have your first session, or even better, you can text me by whatsapp and in a moment I will be talking to you.
*How do I pay for the lessons?
You can use Paypal or a bank transfer:
· Paypal: In your first free session I will give you some instructions. You will be redirected to a Paypal page where you can complete your payment via credit card or Paypal account in your own currency.
· Bank transfer: I can give you my bank details in order for you to make a transfer.
*Can I cancel or reschedule a lesson?
Yes, you can do both if you let me know 24 hours in advance by email. The lesson will be considered void if the student does not appear 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. That specific class is subsequently not able to be re-schedulabled.
*What if I don´t speak a word of Spanish?
That is not a problem. With my methodology you will start speaking Spanish from the first day step by step. Anyway, I am fluent in English. But with my methodology, you won't need it!
*Can I receive lessons in person and online?
Yes, the only requirement to receive lessons in person is that you need to live at this moment in Rome, Italy.
Did you know that...
* according to Instituto Cervantes, there are 560 million people that speak Spanish?*
* there are 21 countries where Spanish is the official language? (Spain, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Cuba, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, El Salvador, Paraguay, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Peru, Panama, Uruguay, Equatorial Guinea)*
*Spanish is the second language in the world with the most native speakers and the second most spoken language in the United States and Brazil?*
*there is a lexical similarity of 89% between Spanish and Portuguese and of 82% between Spanish and Italian?*